VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
VILLAGE OF BIRNAMWOOD
TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019
Matsche Center, 363 Railroad St.
- Call to order
- Adoption of agenda – posted???
- Motion to deviate from the order of agenda if necessary
- Public comments
- Reading and approval of May 13, 2019 minutes
- Approval to pay bills as presented
- Old business
- ballpark update – blacktopping or other surface, fence caps
- Assessor’s Plat – fee repayment – Charlie Brinkmeyer
- Park projects – energy source for Birchwood, merry-go-rounds
- Cell phone tower – update
- Uplifting culvert solution
- Matthew Dr. repairs
- Tennis courts
- New business
A: Adam Resch variance
B: gravel in alley
C: Next meeting – June 10, 2019
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the Municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Please note, that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk at 715-449-2001 or PO Box M, Birnamwood, WI 54414. Accommodations due to disability can be made by calling 715-449-3141 or 715-449-2001.
LAURI KLUMPYAN, CLERK
Posted Monday, May 20, 2019